Friday 20 July 2012

Le Puppits :D

Hey guys :)
I'm back!
So well, my dog gave eight puppies. Yes, that's alot, considering she always gives two or three.
Two males, and SIX females :D
Girl power? :P
One of them died just a day after he was born.
He was White with Brown spots :'(
So the Intro :P (we named them on awards :D)
1. Guypup-Black Male
2. Emmy-Brown Female 
3. Grammy-Brown Female 
4. Coco-Brown Female
5. Oscar-Black Male

Guypup died when he was a week old :'(
He became very weak a day before he died.
He wasn't drinking milk from his mother, or from the feeder :P
It was a tragic moment for me. Because I saw him struggle.

Well, I shall keep you updated to my life. :)
I hope you like my blog.
-Fatima M.













Guypup 
:*

1 comment:

  1. Nice little blog u have going on here... Sorry to here about the little fella :/ probably in a better place...

    ReplyDelete